Obtaining Student Passwords
Once you've submitted grades to Basmati, you can obtain passwords
so that students can access their own grades. Follow the steps below...
- Log into the faculty section of Basmati using your username and password.
- Click the "Show Current Classes" link.
- A list of your classes should appear (including the course-codes and the date
your grades were last updated).
- Click the button to obtain a list of passwords
for a particular class.
- The next page will show a list of student IDs and passwords -- feel free to print this page,
cut it up and hand them out to students. You can also check a student's grade by
clicking on the button.
©2000, James Bassett (all rights reserved)